LinkedIn Analytics provides you with the metrics and trends of your company page. It is split into two sections: Company Updates and Followers.
The Company Updates section tracks three areas on your company page:
The updates area provides you with a table that summarizes the most recent updates from your company page. This table includes the following:
- A preview of the post.
- The date that each update was posted.
- The audience that the update was sent to, either your followers or targeted audience.
- Which campaigns you have sponsored an update in.
- The number of times each update has been shown to members.
- The number of clicks on your company page, logo, or content.
- The number of times people have liked, commented, or shared an update.
- The engagement percentage of your content.
- How many followers you gained by promoting an update.
The reach area of LinkedIn analytics displays a graph that shows the number of times your updates were seen through a paid campaign or organically. You can select your preferred date ranges from a drop-down menu to customize the data that you view.
Within the engagement section of the analytics, there is a graph that shows the number of times a member clicked, shared, or commented on your organic or sponsored content. The graph includes the following:
- Where your followers are coming from.
- The total number of LinkedIn members following your page.
- The followers that you gained without advertising.
- The followers you gained through sponsored updates or company follow adverts.
- The top five places where your followers are coming from as a percentage of your total followers.
- A breakdown of who is following your company page.
- How your number of followers has changed over time.
- The number of followers compared to other companies.