Recruiters can now use LinkedIn sourcing with Oracle Recruiting to find more candidates with “Recommended Matches,” which suggest candidates based on position fitness. This has allowed Administrators and Recruiters to see the skills of their current employees, to analyze any gaps they might have, and to compare their workforce with those of their competitors.
Oracle customers also gained access to the LinkedIn Learning feature, allowing them to use the learning catalog offered by LinkedIn. This offers a centralized location to view which of their employees have completed the given courses. Administrators can also view reports on engagement with the course.
Currently, there are 30 to 50 new courses offered every month, including courses on how to make work environments more inclusive, how to achieve your goals, how to take mobile photographs, and how to master cloud-web development. They also take into account the trending topic of remote work, since there has been a significant increase in searches for this content.
Some of the other new features on LinkedIn Learning include the following:
- Insights and recommendations for making learning more relevant.
- Allowing administrators to add their own content or use third-party created videos.
- Upload, manage, and track video content.
- Reports showing the progress of learners and the completion of courses.
- Video tags that make searching for content easier.